Below are advanced blocks that allow you to fully utilize the bot, as well as master the flow.
- Module - can be used to group blocks together that have a common goal, i.e order process, group of blocks: ask for email, ask for customer address, ask for phone number. A Module can be nested in another Module.
- Add Module Outlet - add more than a Module Outlet inside a module to exit from a parent module. By doing this, you will be able to connect blocks inside a module with any blocks/modules within your bot flow.
- Scripting - Run NodeJS script to perform complicated logic like manipulation of variables, API calls, and complex calculations.
- JSON API - Send HTTP request and render responses.
- Language Switch: This block lets chat users choose the language they want to communicate with your chatbot in case your bot works with multi-languages.
- OTN Request: is a type of message that you can send to customers after 24 hours of their last interaction with the page as long as the customer agrees to receive this message. If the person engages with the message, the standard messaging window will reopen.